Ystd celebrated my mum's b'day.
Cause fri didn't had time.
So after netball training , eat w/ Hazel, Gen and Celin.
Then um, took bus home.
Went home bla bla .
At night , my dad picked my brother up.
Then Dexter was there, he took a ride also.
Drop Dexter off at um , Suntect.
Lol, his hair, voice really change alot .
Then went flyer.
To me was nothing much la.
&& O, we went in flyer w/ a couple.
Ang moh and the other one I don't know her race.
They were like kissing inside the flyer?
Then I was like, Super akward.
I can hear the kissing sound? Kind of like sucking like that.
Sick siah.
I saw the girl face, not really totally.
But i saw part of it , she looked like she had plastic surgery it .
Then went home, cut cake and stuff?
And o yar, there's this family photo thing.
I spoiled the whole picture w/ my ungleam-ness D:
And currently, my leg muscle are aching.