Pei lin asked me to do this damn quiz ._.
She said if i don't do she'll spank me .
1. The person who tagged me is?
Yiong Pei lin
2.Your relationship with them ?
She's my mummy(:
3. Your 5 impressions of them?
Sexy,Flirtacious,Funny,Chio Bu!
4. The most memorable thing she/he had for you for?
Cheering me up(:
5. If they becomes your lover, you will?
I love her but in a straight way? Like l , not /
6. If he/she becomes your lover, things she/he has to improve on?
Like i said.. Anyways, caring system(:
7. If he/she comes your enemy, you will?
Live? Just be sad over it.
8. What is it you want to tell them now?
Hey mama, keeping loving on w/ Jason :D LOL.
9. Your overall impression of them now?
I don't know. Too good to describe(:
10. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I don't know. Crappy?
11. The characters of yourself you love are?
Don't know ?
12. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Happy,Smart? So many things hm.
13. For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
Thanks for being there for me specially when times are bad. Sorry if i had being such an sensetive hole bag(:
Pass this quiz to 10 people you wish to know how they feel about.(random people)
1.Isabella
2.Charlotte
3.Melissa
4.Eleanor
5.Vanessa
6.Vanissa
7.Melody
8.Ying Xiu
9.Karina
10.Abigail.
14. Who's no.6 having relationship with?(Vanissa)
I don't know? Darren/Fish?(: Flirtacious mah.
15. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?(Melody & Abigail)
I freak out , alot .
16. What is no. 2 studying about?(Charlotte)
Secondary school stuff? Maybe human body?* cough*
17. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?(Melissa)
I don't rmb:/
18. What kind of music does no. 8 like?(Ying Xiu)
Normal songs, but she make it sound sick?
19. Does no.1 have any siblings?(Isabella)
No.
20. Will you woo no. 3?(Melissa)
Nah, she got enough cashiers and old men to woo her :D
21.How about 7?(Melody)
What about her? What kind of question is this.
22. Is no. 4 single?(Eleanor)
No, she's attach to Alex.
23. What is the surname of no. 5?(Vanessa )
Vanessa Wee
24. What is a hobby of no. 10?(Abigail)
I don't know?
25. Do no. 5 and no. 9 get along well?(Vanessa and Karina)
They're friends i suppose?
26. Where is no. 2 studying at?(Charlotte)
SACSS
27. Where does no. 9 lives?(Karina)
Somewhere in bedok?
28. What colour does no. 4 like?(Eleanor)
Don't know , stalk her and find out !
29. What is no. 10 doing now?(Abigail)
Sleeping i guess
I'm lazy to tag so ya, if u see this then do, up to you