Today, was super tiring D: .
Went church, suuuuuuper hard time waking up):
I think I'll die waking up during school days again.
Then , had awesome service.
Umm, went Grandma house after that. Ate her super yummy mi xiang :D
When i going arl abigail came. Lol , went mrs yip house.
Nearly died during the last minutes. Super tired mannxzxz.
Um, my dad fetch me , i go eat laksa. Cause i got chinese tution afterwards. Dam guai right.
Lakasa person dam cheapskate siah! Give so little.
Then , i eat somemore, by the time i went back home and eat finish.
Not enough time to sleep. So i "died" during chinese tution.
My eye lid like close cannot open arl. That what happen when i didn't sleep before chi tution..
Then, when i copying something . I keep forgetting the thing .
Sad case uh, i wash my face w/ cold water then "wake up" arld.
Watched last few parts of 'national treasure'
Nice siah, if i get 10% of all that treasure money.
I'll be super rich.. Maybe say got um. 100 mil? or more?
Then Hohooooo , i'll do many many thingssss.
& of course, tithing first, then bla bla xD
Tml have netball practice, wonder if i can survive it .
Feeling quiet weak this few days huh.