Helloooooooo. I got my report book a few days ago. My marks are not really to my expectation but.. I'm quite surprised by my positon though. Cause my friends studied much harder than me . Well , god blessing is w / me :D Praise the lord xD So um. Ystd, had training . Didn't do our warm up runs, cause it's raining . So we did some fitness thing , not really i guess. It was okay.. Later did some other things, i do until dam funny siah . Anyways, went home. Later went jurong west , a shot to fame was awesome . The singers, dancers there were quite awesome siah. Some singers, the voice dam power. Specially 1 , 1 girl is like 14 , she sang, I turn to you. She hit the note, how power is that :D Dn um, today. Had some event. Tiring for me, shan't go to details. Skip :D So.. Nothing much , Haha