Thanks Shannon, Karina, Priscilla, Pei Lin, Denisha, Germaine and Eleanor for the present / card and wishes :D Thankkkkkkk yoooooou.
They ask me go for course, some brain training thingy. To like exercise ? I feel like a complete idoit there. Nearly died there. Went back, they don't allow me to check paper D: When they allow a few girls to check 2 paper maxium D: . Ystd she said that i could check 2 paper . She went back on her words. D:. I took a quick look at my mark, vanissa help me check my paper and help me take down my mark :D Thanks. Not really happy w/ my marks :/ It's like , I studied hard for EOY seh. Specially GG, study like crazy, still get so low D: map skill must pull me down alot . Dammit , science didn't get the mark tht i expected.. I just hope i can pass my english overall D: