okay . forget what isaid about posting :x . today was.. okay. English compo. I don't hav a good feeling about it. Oral, totally suck man. I don't know how to read words. Crazy one the person who make d passage. Bang d wall la . Make so hard. Only people like u can read. Okay continueing . I went talk about d wrong topic siah . How smart isit . I cracked my knuckle dam loud in d room. Teacher give me this smile . I'm scared. :/ Anyways , aft oral. Me, yx, n vani went to somewhere at shop and save thr. Eat. Thanks yx for lending me money . I broke arldy. Donate to me please , Do a kind deed. God will bless u man ! Den we went to shop and save to "advertise" cause raining .

Vanissa doing a Sunsilk advertisement 'Soft and silky hair' LOL.

Ying xiu flirting around with cardboard ! Aiyo, cardboard also don't want to let go. He's some F1 racer.
& O yea , we made some vidoes. Quite nice but.. Ps la ! Don'twanna upload . Make a joke of ourself :x/

Presenting to u.... BIG BRAINS :D
Went home , nothing much aft that. Parents had some BBQ, i stood there like an idoit. Dammit.
Aft exams i'm going to un-private it arldy :D
yes i'm upset. I just can trust anymore.. But i'm letting it go .