I can't rmb anythnig tt had happen . I feel like i had blackout . I mean like wad hpn today n ystd.. Anyways .
To those people who like picking on isabella or keep doing lame stuff to herIsabella is a
NICE GIRL alrite. & those people who pranked call her like a few weeks ago. I know it's over arldy. But can u freeeeeeking take a good look at yourself .
GET A LIFE Stop disturbing her. She's wasting her phone bill on these dogS . & i Saved your number okay. So if u call her again , u
WATCH OUT Stop barking at d wrong place. Prank call damn fun right ? Call your house phone la . Don't coem here wasting other people phone bill listening to your piece of shit " You killed my dog" Get a life , like she has time to slaughter your dog. & those people who sabo her for some things. U know what am i talking about , & u KNOW who u are . Who are u to judge her when your life is so screwed ? Tell here n thr. Big mouth shit. Take a
Freeeking good look at yourself before saying her alright