< Just a little bit of love
Welcome
Respect your own name
Unless you're trying to tell me that your mum and dad gave you a name called passerby
Cause if your name is really called passerby, i'm so going get your autograph
And ohhhh, if your name is fuck you, on the tag board
I'm so going to laugh more,cause the person who name you could not think of any other english words
So he/she needs education on choosing names
So you should get my point by now, so welcome.

Profile
Im Zandra;
Gave my mum 2hrs of *constipation* on 10.10.95
Currently studying in SACPS SACSS
2/6

Recently
Alright.. was nearly late or was late today ? I wo...
Just came bck for aa awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome dinne...
O YEA, I BOUGHT AAAAA NEW PHONE [: I'M LOVIN IT . ...
Fine . w/ d request of 2 ppl i shall do d quiz.Nam...
okay ily peilin~~ LOL. Thx for fixing d skin prob ...
Okay.. My blog screwed up again? Nvm fix tml.. Too...
Okay i deleted my blog cause was too pist of for s...

Monthly
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ Thursday, August 21, 2008


Hang on there.. It's just a while more...
Anyways, i feel mentally, physically, exhuasted. I feel like i can just drop down n die any time in school. I nid a break urgently, specailly from tml, Miss Chia. Screw it. Anyways, tml was alrite i guess ? Came, practice piano a while . Den yea. Thanks all the people who helped me w/ it. So yea, went up class aft the usual class. I didn't know thr was morning assembly so i took my time to go down o:. Den was late, Mr Siddiq scolded us ? Den had PE, played "Volleyball" which i can't hit d ball ? Den, yea. Mrs stevenson class, my mind was partially sleeping. Aft recess was VE. VE was fun, Lols , Played captain ball, posion ball & dog and bone. Thanks senoirs for organising it yea.. Den yar, a bit high, aft was music. Yea i finally can play it ? Den Mrs Ng was teaching us a new song called ' can you feel the love tonight' I tink so. I don't get a dam thing wad's she talking about ? Had chinese, den eng. English.. Boring. Teacher let us late for assembly, & we gt scolded again? Yea den at night, went to see a chinese doctor. For my ankle which was sprain like 2 months ago. Cause i'm walking like not straight dam weird ? Anyways, my legs are currently aching, maths test is tmr & I'm nt ready. I was never ready.

I feel like i can just drop down dead any minute from now , 1 more week to holidays. But it don't seem like holiday at all ..


Tagboard





Links
♥ Abigail
♥ Beff
♥ Celin
♥ Chotiga
♥ Chloe
♥ Eleanor
♥ Germaine
♥ Genevieve
♥ Isabella
♥ Izabelle
♥ Joymarie
♥ Karina
♥ Kimberly
♥ Lyvia
♥ Naomi
♥ Nicole
♥ Melissa
♥ Millicent
♥ Melody
♥ Pearlyn
♥ PeiLin
♥ Rachael
♥ Samantha
♥ Saiful
♥ Sarah
♥ Shannon
♥ Shi Jie
♥ Starr
♥ Tammy
♥ Wan lin
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vanissa
♥ XueLi
♥ Xinle
♥ XinYan
♥Ying Xiu
Onefive'08
6fr'07


Layout by: JT♥