< Just a little bit of love
Welcome
Respect your own name
Unless you're trying to tell me that your mum and dad gave you a name called passerby
Cause if your name is really called passerby, i'm so going get your autograph
And ohhhh, if your name is fuck you, on the tag board
I'm so going to laugh more,cause the person who name you could not think of any other english words
So he/she needs education on choosing names
So you should get my point by now, so welcome.

Profile
Im Zandra;
Gave my mum 2hrs of *constipation* on 10.10.95
Currently studying in SACPS SACSS
2/6

Recently
Today was .. okay & tiring. Nothing much, don't re...
I don't get it. You're blowing hot and cold to me ...
I can't rmb anythnig tt had happen . I feel like i...
I really wish to blog alot , but i can't . Alot th...
73 wordsSpeed testOkay i was bored. & I'm slow yea .
Ps was too lazy to blog ystd D:YesterdayWoke up at...
I'm currently tired, from jurong west thr. come bc...
. What is your name ? Zandra.Use each letter in ur...
Today rushed out of schl. Den like. I put all thos...
Today is so screwed. I was like in RTC like whole...

Monthly
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 @ Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Won't be posting much due to exam. Such a guai kia like me , hard to find :D LOL. Nothing much happen, today was super tired. Slept on the way to school. Normal things.. dance, i don't give a damn. I suck at those stuff anyways . Dance, music. I can't do it . Emberass me cause i don't really care. Nothing intresting happen lately. Bused home w/ Vanessa Wee. She's dam funny :D . Lastest class blog post was cute, Hahas . Karina is a cute person who forgets thing easily .
Guru says " Twitting is hard, do not make fun of. It's tiring too . It trains your brain to think more, Example. Like when to put all those x and z , 0 . It requires much thinking . More then typing normally which doesn't really need to think much. Hence, through much "cross referencing" and such experience of it . I guru, says twitting is "cool" and "fun" Twitting helps you to improve your oral. As you have to pronouce those xz properly. Try it 3 times a day . "
Such good advice, take it .


Tagboard





Links
♥ Abigail
♥ Beff
♥ Celin
♥ Chotiga
♥ Chloe
♥ Eleanor
♥ Germaine
♥ Genevieve
♥ Isabella
♥ Izabelle
♥ Joymarie
♥ Karina
♥ Kimberly
♥ Lyvia
♥ Naomi
♥ Nicole
♥ Melissa
♥ Millicent
♥ Melody
♥ Pearlyn
♥ PeiLin
♥ Rachael
♥ Samantha
♥ Saiful
♥ Sarah
♥ Shannon
♥ Shi Jie
♥ Starr
♥ Tammy
♥ Wan lin
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vanissa
♥ XueLi
♥ Xinle
♥ XinYan
♥Ying Xiu
Onefive'08
6fr'07


Layout by: JT♥