< Just a little bit of love
Welcome
Respect your own name
Unless you're trying to tell me that your mum and dad gave you a name called passerby
Cause if your name is really called passerby, i'm so going get your autograph
And ohhhh, if your name is fuck you, on the tag board
I'm so going to laugh more,cause the person who name you could not think of any other english words
So he/she needs education on choosing names
So you should get my point by now, so welcome.

Profile
Im Zandra;
Gave my mum 2hrs of *constipation* on 10.10.95
Currently studying in SACPS SACSS
2/6

Recently
I'm sorry, but i just gotta to tell you the truth...
Won't be posting much due to exam. Such a guai kia...
Today was .. okay & tiring. Nothing much, don't re...
I don't get it. You're blowing hot and cold to me ...
I can't rmb anythnig tt had happen . I feel like i...
I really wish to blog alot , but i can't . Alot th...
73 wordsSpeed testOkay i was bored. & I'm slow yea .
Ps was too lazy to blog ystd D:YesterdayWoke up at...
I'm currently tired, from jurong west thr. come bc...
. What is your name ? Zandra.Use each letter in ur...

Monthly
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Friday, September 19, 2008 @ Friday, September 19, 2008


Okay, i private it cause i feel that assholice miss chia . Is going to check up on me now . Anyways, that miss chia suck balls .Always did. Aft asembly, went down to canteen, For sport trip breifing. Went back up. Had LA- art. Suck as always , as long miss chia is thr, it sucks. She picks on me , just because i'm have contact w/ someone . & I hang out w/ that person, n i do things with a person. "You yourself cannot help yourself, why should you be helping her ? " Screw you. I don't hand in the art homework and research work y? Cause , i hate u. Screw u. Who are you to judge her ? When you, yourself have so much screwed point . Look at yourself man . Still say her. I can't help myself ? Fine , i'll do your art work. Looks who is talking man shit bag. ajdfjadakjd head miss chia spoiled my mood to blog . Aft school. It's oral. Screwed mine . She asked alot question . & repeat the question which i just told her .. Anw , i feel that i'm going to fail my oral anyways .. I just gotta to pull my english up manxzxz


Tagboard





Links
♥ Abigail
♥ Beff
♥ Celin
♥ Chotiga
♥ Chloe
♥ Eleanor
♥ Germaine
♥ Genevieve
♥ Isabella
♥ Izabelle
♥ Joymarie
♥ Karina
♥ Kimberly
♥ Lyvia
♥ Naomi
♥ Nicole
♥ Melissa
♥ Millicent
♥ Melody
♥ Pearlyn
♥ PeiLin
♥ Rachael
♥ Samantha
♥ Saiful
♥ Sarah
♥ Shannon
♥ Shi Jie
♥ Starr
♥ Tammy
♥ Wan lin
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vanissa
♥ XueLi
♥ Xinle
♥ XinYan
♥Ying Xiu
Onefive'08
6fr'07


Layout by: JT♥