Respect your own name
Unless you're trying to tell me that your mum and dad gave you a name called passerby
Cause if your name is really called passerby, i'm so going get your autograph
And ohhhh, if your name is fuck you, on the tag board
I'm so going to laugh more,cause the person who name you could not think of any other english words
So he/she needs education on choosing names
So you should get my point by now, so welcome.
Im Zandra;
Gave my mum 2hrs of *constipation* on 10.10.95
Currently studying in
SACPS SACSS
2/6
Alritee, predicting that . This few weeks , are g...
Okay, i private it cause i feel that assholice mis...
I'm sorry, but i just gotta to tell you the truth...
Won't be posting much due to exam. Such a guai kia...
Today was .. okay & tiring. Nothing much, don't re...
I don't get it. You're blowing hot and cold to me ...
I can't rmb anythnig tt had happen . I feel like i...
I really wish to blog alot , but i can't . Alot th...
73 wordsSpeed testOkay i was bored. & I'm slow yea .
Ps was too lazy to blog ystd D:YesterdayWoke up at...
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 @ Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Today was , dramatic . Very . Our class, was hot. Super hot specially only some people ? What's wrong with them man . Did they even hear Vanissa part of her story ? She called her gang , complained to her. & Her " Gang" Came to her blog and scolded vanissa ? Tell me what is this . Yes vanissa was a little harsh. What about u people ? Scold her like this ? U'll are pushing ALL the blame to vanissa. Tell me la .I don't want to get caught between this war . I called u to clear the air . U're pist off w/ me and don't want to come . _l_ . Can u just hear her part of the story before making judgement ?