I GOT BACK MY HANDPHONE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Miss it so much siah Alritee, ystd didn't had chance to blog so..
FridaySame thing, went school , just that in air-con room. Then.. After school ended, I get back my hand phoneeeeeee :D. But , batt totally flat, so i could not on. Then, i realise that i there is netball practice, cause i saw the senoirs and junoirs there. Didn't bring my attire and like not really feeling well. So i didn't go :/ Went back home w/ bella. Charged my phone a while. When i on my phone, i realise that , i missed all the msg-es bout photo taking and training practices and stuff. Went train-ed to boon lay, had EDGE meeting. Fun yea, elea did fashion show. Sexy aye :D Then , by the time i went home quite late arldy.
TodayNothing much, same thing . Just 2 people didn't come. I don't know why these few days i feel like my head ache is killing me. Borrowed ' Accuracy of death' DVD. Quite boring for me , i watched half way don't want to watch arldy. So much for high hopes of thinking that it's nice