I'm such annnnn dumb assssss ! I wish to go , but it's over. I wish to change my mistake, but there's no turning back. Nothing can ever erase that mistake, it's recorded in the book of history called 'Zandra's life' Rumours spreads, sin is forgiven. Memory still stays. I missed something that is sooooo nice la , Dammit. My weeek is boring . Very boring. People look like this at me OO , Super big eyes, Before they ask, i run. cause it's on their face. I feel like going East Coast Park, screaming my head off like no one busniess.
Adding on to the water level there, "Flooding" Singapore. W/ much of human salt.
Why East Coast Park not Sentosa or Paris park.
Lets start off with ECP, I love the waves there, i can stare at it for hours?(never tried) feels like I'm dreaming.
The wind there is nice, cooling . Chill my heat off?
Okay now PP, PP hardly any wind.
Making me sweat like crazy.
The waves there are dead. Boring .
Now , Sentosa. I can't scream there, tourist might think that Singaporeans are crazy.
Setting bad example .
The secruity guards or anyone maybe they'll gag my mouth, or ask me shut up or they'll fine me?
Singapore is all bout fine fine fine.
I think people will be wearing bikinis and guys will be wearing their stuff.
Probably too distracting , noisy.
Maybe I get distracted seeing some one, not realising that the cliff end is there.
My pimples is freeking big , obvious , be gone now..