Didn't blog for quite a few days alrd .
Too lazy, :/ .
Anyways , I FINALLY GOT MY BRACES REMOVE.
MUAHAHAHA *Evil smile*
No more metalic mouth > :D
The process of the cleaning part during removing the braces is like CARWASH.
Seriously, just inside your mouth.
& every car- teeth seem to be the same.
One part there's this spraying part, tongue dam pain.
Like, stone hitting on my tongue?
Shall not go into details. :D
Nothing much i guess.
I suck at my cca.
I can't throw properly, i do the wrong method?
Worst of all , i can't defend.
-
-
-
-
-
Depressing moments.
& Yes I'm super lifeless now !
Someone get me out of it pleaseeeeee.
Next year LT book is 'Romeo and Juliet'
I hope people after reading that book.
Please do not sucide after something bad happens to you and your stead :x
It's not worth it.
& the ending is super dramatic.
*Plays drama music*
Romeo: Juliet, hey wake up.
Juliet:*still sleeping soundly without moving*
Romeo:Juliet baby please tell me you're all right! *shakes juliet*
Juliet:*Still sleeping*
Romeo: Oh my god. Juliet baby dont leave me all alone in this world ! You can't be so heartless towards me. What am i suppose to do w/o you. How am i suppose to continue living ? I shall join you then, w/o you. My life is meaningless.
*Jumps down the window*
*Crash*
Juliet:Who's that making so much noise.
*Look down at the window*
Oh poor Romeo, he had fallen asleep while waiting for me. It's okay, tommorow we shall leave this place together!
-the end-
Okay that's dumb. I'm bored that's all .