Alrite, people had be complaining to me that i didn't blog .
Who reads anyways?
Tommorow is Asia Conference *Screams* "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh".
Expo 8 people, come alriteee.
Anyways, can say that today i'm lifeless.
I have nothing to do, i need something to keep myself entertain.
And Maple Sea is taking my life away?
&& I got those super super lifeless eyes now D:
Today went out lunch, my mum fetch me.
Her friends also there, I was like super PS?
Wanted eat hei mee, but tues closed D:
So went Aston. 5 min of waiting outside?
& Yes we eat, it's obvious.
It's kind of weird eating w/ 3 working adults.
Beside you,oppo you.
Sometime staring at you like you're eating worms.
Went home and stuff. Rest of the day was lifeless.
To dearest isabella:
I know why you keep acting as Jonanthan on my tagboard. Acting as him, using his name to tag me . If you're totally obsesse w/ him . Just admit it :D , you don't have to pretend to be a Jonanthan in order to show your love? I know you're shy, but we all know your secret, awwww.