Really lazy to post.
School.Sucks.Big.Time.
Really boring, but promise myself I'll do well this year so.
I shall be a guai kia.
Today school was boring.
Ok i shall put in another way.
Everyday of school is boring.
Had normal lesson bla bla.
La afer recess.
We painted our tables white.
Next week LA repainting the table.
Can change off my ugly design, -cheers-
Or maybe it will be worst?
After school went ws w/ Karina, Ying Xiu and Eleanor.
We saw Melvin. ._.
Went KFC and eat, then later we went to poupular then to library.
I seriously don't know what were we doing at the library.
Ying Xiu and Karina was zi lian-ing at the library.
Eleanor was super guai finding books.
I was , i don't know, stone there most of the time.
Eat again then went home.
I don't know if i can last to next week for my CCA.
Something 's wrong w/ my body system.
It started like this 2 -3 weeks ago.
Everytime i have really stranious or not so stranious exercise.
I'll feel like/ really vommit(ing).
Maybe there's another tainted product.
The next china milk, woosh i'm the victim ?
Or maybe not