Just realise how long i didnt blog .
Was too busy, didn't had the time .
I damn poor thing, holiday still got tution.
Some holiday, then got cca also.
Cannot relax.
So um, today had netball .
Friendly match with Northland , if i'm not wrong.
Lost )':
I'm such a lousy defender.
The person who i defended at the first and last quater.
She smell like um , food :x
Like those food then u dip w/ sweet sauce.
Then i dam hungry standing beside her .
Hoho.
While waiting for the bus, played some handslapping game.
It's like sissor paper stone, but if u lose.
People 'slap' ur hand.
Playing w/ pearlyn that game hurts ALOT .
2 hit die arl , 3 hit super pain .
Went on the bus, then play play.
Some people ask Bus uncle go w/o mrs yiong .
Then went to 7 evelven with Michelle.
Saw Shan yan, Celin and Alison at the bs .
Then um , nothing much arl .
I'm going use my Chinese New Year hong bao next year to buy a new spects T.T
I saw one light green spects really nice.
My purplish spects should be able to ta han till CNY.
If u see me donate to 'Zandra's Charity ' for my spects ._.