Today had friendly match w/ nanyang high girls.
I swear their school is soooooooooo big .
4 times bigger then ours or something?
And um, super chinese-y.
Some of the board in chinese word.
Even the canteen board is in chinese .(Of course not the food or drinks stall )
And um, won them .
I can't stand those perfectionist parents.
I read some story on a book.
When the daughter get 90 + for exam.
The mother not happy, super dissapointed.
Then continue getting 90+ for long time.
Same cycle.
Then the dad, decide to help the daughter.
So he do his daughter assement and stuff.
At the end, the daughter result is 99 .
The mother super not happy, scold daughter y didn't that 1 mark.
Holebag right ?
So smart ownself do la .
Dumbass, pfft.
p.s : Isabella is Singapore all new gardener (:
I'm just so tired.
Tired of everything.
I just need to get out of this world for a moment.
Numb my thoughts,
Sleeping helps.
But i can't sleep forever
Gaming is the only way how i get out of reality .
Yeaaa lifeless