Bah I'm feel really tired today.
Walked so much, carry heavy things.
Arms going break
Anyways, today we took class photo with Mr Dinish!
Then the relif teacher was really nice
She allowed us to do dance if the whole class pass up history
I swear dance assignment today really hilarious
Was not prepared at all, so we kind of did it by ear
Amazing huh
Wohoo, Eleanor's gangster side showed up at dance
HAHAHA should have seen Karina face, she was really scared.
I swear it's damn hilarious
Drama, some of us forget our line
Akward moment
Then after school, me, cynthia and pearlyn went bedok int together
We bought stuff for tomorrow
Then cynthia brought home some of the stuff
Me and Pearlyn went to look for cake
I can't believe the class believed that i'm actually baking
I got master degree in baking ok.
Everyone face was like, you're baking? - shocked face-
I'm not going to eat!
Mean people
But things didn't go as expected
I hope the class don't give me and Pearlyn attitude
Cause we put in efforts D:<