ZarifahMy appologise to Zarifah for accusing you wrongly. I should have double check before jumping into conclusion
To the rest of the peopleCharlotte, please la. How many times i got accuse in your friend tag board?
To the rest of the people.
I did not spam your friend or your blog.
Neither did my friends.
We got a life.
I don't care if you still think it's me.
Cause i've already made it clear.
SOME PEOPLE will spread rumours that she heard from someone is this.
She's just trying to stir up trouble .
And she's trying to get you people into trouble.
Than everyone will still accusing everyone blindly.
What i should have said i've said it already.
Not happy, or still want to accuse me of spamming your friend blog.
Say it in my face.
Cause if you do it in the tagboard,you'll be as low level as spammers