< Just a little bit of love
Welcome
Respect your own name
Unless you're trying to tell me that your mum and dad gave you a name called passerby
Cause if your name is really called passerby, i'm so going get your autograph
And ohhhh, if your name is fuck you, on the tag board
I'm so going to laugh more,cause the person who name you could not think of any other english words
So he/she needs education on choosing names
So you should get my point by now, so welcome.

Profile
Im Zandra;
Gave my mum 2hrs of *constipation* on 10.10.95
Currently studying in SACPS SACSS
2/6

Recently
I think i got serious dicipline problem.I most of ...
I think i finally agree with the doctor when he sa...
Played against coral sec today.Won,(:Actually all ...
I think most people would agree that talking in a ...
Today sucks.I shall touched on one sucky thing tod...
Woosh , I am tired.Only can highlight sci lesson ....
Happy Chinese New Year every'body and heads . That...
lijimae is so dumb D: < dksjdsjadklajsdlkjad Wth l...
School was only fun during drama.The rest of the d...
So much restrictions.Some times you just feel like...

Monthly
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009 @ Friday, February 13, 2009


Today was , really really really humid.
And yes i swear i was sweating like woah.
Processed salt water, and i'm the manufacture machine.
Had some total defence drill if i'm not wrong.
I was lost. Very lost.
Went down to the tennis court, freeking humid.
And waited for VERY LONG.
For don't know what kind of reason.
Then went hall, very stuffy.
Can smell people sweat, ANDDDD SHANNON WATCHES KYLE XY <3333333333
Omg i finally found someone who watches that show.
After that have recess and then lesson all the way.
Today is really really friday the 13.
Bad luck huh?
Before even the netball match started.
Maybe i'm like few minutes away before it started.
I sprained my ankle. LMAO.
Loser right.
And yes, c div won against bedok north!(if i got the school correct)
Goal difference about 20 around there.
I went to see a chinese doctor later.
Chinese doctors are really sadist.
She keep pressing my bone, then pull pull turn twist.
Dammmmmmmmm pain.
But of course SHOULD heal faster than eng doctor.
Which they only give you medicine and stuff and help you wrap'
Which doesn't help at all.
I think my feet looked like some wrapped chicken feet


Tagboard





Links
♥ Abigail
♥ Beff
♥ Celin
♥ Chotiga
♥ Chloe
♥ Eleanor
♥ Germaine
♥ Genevieve
♥ Isabella
♥ Izabelle
♥ Joymarie
♥ Karina
♥ Kimberly
♥ Lyvia
♥ Naomi
♥ Nicole
♥ Melissa
♥ Millicent
♥ Melody
♥ Pearlyn
♥ PeiLin
♥ Rachael
♥ Samantha
♥ Saiful
♥ Sarah
♥ Shannon
♥ Shi Jie
♥ Starr
♥ Tammy
♥ Wan lin
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vanissa
♥ XueLi
♥ Xinle
♥ XinYan
♥Ying Xiu
Onefive'08
6fr'07


Layout by: JT♥