Had 2.4km run today.
So horrible, i wanted to pee during the run.
Went together with the rest of the netballers.
Then they were like, ' Lets play catching '
In the end i think they didn't play cause we're all too tired
And no one will catch me cause i'm the last . HAHA
-turns around run back - CAUGHT YOU
No one will do that so being the last is safe huh
And hazel, oh shit she was like bloody fast
Shannon was really fast also despite her leg
I felt like a slowpoke T.T
Who cares, as long i got an A
I'm like really scared for 5 items
I ONLY CAN DO 3 . LOOK 3 INCLINE PULL UP
That's like so pathetic
I was asking the rest of the netballers about their incline
I think all of them did an A
Wth can, i also can do 3
So so so so pathetic
Who knows maybe i will grow muscles on that day
God bless me